Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    fantastic cards ladies! Jayne i was gutted when i got to the end - could have happily clicked away all night!

Virgina, gorgeous card!

I'm really enjoying this challenge this year, could be because i'm keeping up

here's this weeks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Bloomin' heck Jayne, I'm worn out leaving comments!

If I've missed anyone, apologies.

So many fabulous cards this week ladies. I'm still sitting here clutching my lace. Oh, I've made cards but nothing with lace or doilies - would you believe it.

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Sorry Susie What were you doing up at that time! Besides leaving comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments

Lilli I love your card! The framing of the picture with the doily is a lovely touch.

I worked it out yesterday that if I carry on using this challenge for my card making I'll have done the year's cards by mid August so then I can start making Ch**stm*s cards!
    Last edited by daisychain888; 02-04-2012 at 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling!

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Aha! I've realised that I can access blogs from my new phone! Unfotunately I got a message telling me that the file was too big so the application was shut down, BUT I managed to read that we have a sketch prompt this week before it closed

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Evening all.

The cards are looking fab as usual, Susie hope you become one with your lace and doilies.

Here's the other card I made last week that fit the bill for that prompt:

And for those unable to see the sketch for this week, I've attached it to this post. As ever, looking forward to seeing lots of different interpretations.

And the eagle-eyed will spot that my card for this week is on a similar note... what can I say? I am loving my new stash and stamps:

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)

Week 14

I can't believe that I have made 14 cards already. The year is flying by.

A card this week totally unlike my usual style but till enjoyed making it though.

Loving everyones cards too.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Wonderful cards Nat and Virginia. Are you sure there isn't a food prompt as well.

Well I wasn't idle last week. I sat clutching my lace trying to make a baby card and ended up making three other cards instead. One of them is a sympathy card for goodness sake - I hope I'm not going to need it!!! It just popped out of the scraps box and into my head.

Another was an Easter card and I don't even send them. I wonder what will happen if I think about the sketch.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Susie.A View Post
    ....Well I wasn't idle last week. I sat clutching my lace trying to make a baby card and ended up making three other cards instead. One of them is a sympathy card for goodness sake - I hope I'm not going to need it!!! It just popped out of the scraps box and into my head.

Another was an Easter card and I don't even send them. I wonder what will happen if I think about the sketch.
    Oh you did make me laugh when I read this Susie!

Fab cards Nat & Virginia, not sure how I'm going to approach this one so I'm going to sit on the idea for a little while Of course, if I would just take the plunge and treat myself to some Waltzing Mouse stamps and dies I'd have no problem.....but then I'm risking that one of the Stashbusters would find out

x Jayne x

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

No time for cardmaking again so I thought I'd use one of the cards I made recently. It could be for the flat card week, it has to fit in with one of the challenges for goodness sake. At least I feel I'm taking part.

I could post the Easter one next as I did Spring for that week, we'll see.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks for the kind comments ladies.

Here's the Easter card. I was dying to try out this Silhouette design and it cut so beautifully out of an old sheet of Brenda Pinnick paper. The left overs went on the sympathy card so I was quite frugal I thought, especially as the acetate design was from the scrap box too. I love using Brenda Pinnick papers with the Silhouette they cut so well.

I know, still no lace or a sketch card in sight.

http://

CARD MAKER AND CR OWNER
    View Gallery

How lovely - and how useful it would be to have the template. Where did you get it please?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by yiayia View Post
    How lovely - and how useful it would be to have the template. Where did you get it please?
    If it's the cross you are talking about Yiayia it is from the Silhouette On Line store and by the way, thank you! They've just brought out a few others too.

View Gallery

loving so many gorgeous cards this year!!!!! can't believe we've rolled again! can't believe i'm still uptodate

well, i've two this week - i know!!!! get me! one wasn't quite the criteria, the picture is not a sentiment, so i needed to do another to ease conscience.

both are stashbusters and infact the girly one is brenda pinnick scraps too Susie! the male one is me using scraps from my box and freebie stamps i got from filling a loyalty card and the girly card is a freebie digi from a magazine.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Both lovely cards Lilli but that flower smiling in the rain is just so sweet.

Jayne, you haven't seen the size of my scraps boxes. One is a 12x12 RUB and the other is 12x14x6 so quite deep too. I find as fast as I take stuff out and use it I'm refilling it with stuff I've tried to make something out of but it just doesn't work at the time. IYKWIM.

Dedicated Scrapper Crafty Barbie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    Here is mine for this week.

BARBARA