Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    avatar from heather benson lindadragonfly's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Good one Rach, definitely Happy
    Lin
    ---------
    The best things in life aren't things!

Do not regret growing older, it is a privilege denied to many.

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Welcome onboard Rach, hope you enjoy joining in with the prompts - the next one is just around the corner.

I am glad to report that despite working this weekend I managed to grab some time to get something made, phew!

A little clue for tomorrow... it includes two of my favourite colours.... together!

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Here are my Happy cards - I used a class kit by Zoe Pierson from last year's Cardinal Colours Seaside retreat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Karen
    My Blog

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Fab cards Karen and I love the surprise within the exploding box, what a fab idea and definately one I'll be nicking if that's okay?

I did my happy card yesterday so I'll try and take a pic later today.

I need to check through my pps to see if I can manage this week's prompt of Fresh green, aqua blue and white

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Thankyou Jayne - Zoe always does lovely card classes but I just didn't have time to do that class but was able to buy the kit for it. I think you can sometimes get the little faux tealights in places like Poundland - I will get a pack when I next see some as they are so cute in the little box. I have tonnes of papers left in the kit so will make some more cards.

Off to check out Nat's blog for this week's mission!!
    Karen
    My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Karen they are all fantastic where did you find the time! Fabulous colours and all so perfect, well done.

View Gallery

Here's mine for last week. I didn't have much time to play so cheated and did a digital background and greeting on PC. I don't have any WMS but I find I am lingering a lot on the site and this is where the inspiration came from, there is a round card from one of the designers on the blog there.
    Lin
    ---------

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

That is a fabulous card Lin. I don't think using the pc is cheating I think it is being creative. If you haven't got the desired element then create it, whether it's on the pc (which I use all the time) or not.

Which font did you use because it does just look like the WMS one and it would save me buying them?

View Gallery

Font is Aristocrat Susie
    Lin
    ---------

View Gallery

OOh Lin, I love your card! Every element of it works so well, I love it all and I'm off to look for that font too

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

Dedicated Scrapper hannahvictoria's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Wow some lovely cards while I've been AWOL! Have had a stressful and overwhelming few weeks (I'm ok, its work stuff) and not done any scrapping or cards at all!
    The last one I did was week 9, but I've trawled Nat's blog for all the prompts and I'm on a mission to catch up eventually!!
    Hannah Victoria

Love crafts? Love vintage? Love my blog! http://papercadillac.blogspot.com/

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Wow Lin, that is just lovely! I will say no more about my WMS stamps, just that they are so handy and well... lovely.

I must be a real lazy bones as I have so many gorgeous fonts on my PC I just prefer reaching for stamp and ink rather than firing up the printer and faffing on with it. Only time I ever actually print greetings is for Polish cards since I don't have any Polish stamps. LOL

One of these days I will make better use of what I have rather than succumb to new stamps, but I think half the fun is the succumbing!

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I did 2 cards for this weeks prompt. One though is a complete copy of one I've seen on pinterest!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

What pretty cards Virginia, love those little butterflies.

Nat, I've tried a few times to leave a message on your Blog but it just keeps going round and round, that little thing next to the Post and Preview tabs. Anyway, it was just to say I loved your card, those flowers and butterflies are beautiful. Just checked and the 'thingy' is still going round and round.

I've downloaded the Aristocrat font, just got to get round to using it now.

View Gallery

Morning all

Virginia, love your cards and have to say following on from your comment about one being a complete copy, I don't think that matters at all cos you're not trying to pass it off as your own..... most of my cards these days seem to be copies of ones I've seen as I don't seem to have any mojo at all lately. Even the card I have in mind for this week's prompt has elements I've seen on about three different cards and I just intend to pull them together!

I downloaded Aristocrat too - like Nat says I also tend to give up faffing with fonts so maybe I'll have a play at making a few greetings and keeping a copy on my computer so that I can just print it off when I need..... we'll see if I manage to do it or not lol!

x Jayne x