Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Hybrid View

Dedicated Scrapper SilverTiger2's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Lovely card Barbie - I also have that Marianne die - it is so pretty and very useful.

Susie - I rub my dies over with a tumble dryer sheet before using them - I find that helps a lot.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Funnily enough Silver Tiger I've been doing that lately on my more fiddly dies but haven't tried it on that one yet. Although it is more like it hasn't cut so well at those little end bits because it comes out of the die okay just the unwanted bits don't come away at the ends so easily.

The tumble dryer sheet trick really does work for getting out card that's stuck in the actual die though, I was so impressed with that. The card I've just finished has lots of fiddly Marianne die leaves and I tried it on them.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

This is the card I made for this challenge. As usual it didn't turn out the way I intended and placing things onto glittered vellum is a pain because the leaves kept jumping out of place. Very fiddly and I might try it again with different placements.