Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper SilverTiger2's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Wow! Karen - you have been busy. I love the outbreak of hedgehogs and snowmen !

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Goodness me Karen you have really been slaving away - lovely cards as usual!

Afraid I'd hoped to be super well prepared and have cards made for the next two Monday's prompts while I'm in Florida, but alas haven't had the time - you'll all have to make do with some Pinterest inspiration I think.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Have a lovely time Nat

Here goes with one of my mega commenting sessions -

Lili - gorgeous easel card for week 43, I ended up buying that butterfly stamp myself - I just could not resist it . Lovely Christmas cards for week 44, I love the red and white on kraft. Week 45 - super card and I love what you have done with the card candy for your week 46 card.

Virginia - hope your toe is feeling better. Love your week 43 card - gorgeous 3 kings stamp, very simple but effective. Also love your nordic/ folk art card for week 44.

Thrifty Crafter and Barbara - I have left you both comments in the gallery

Phil - love your rolled flower card, love the deep purple colour that you have used. The snowman tag on your week 42 card is so cute and I love the vibrant, red card for week 40.

Tiger - so many cards of yours to comment on - you must be up to date!! I particularly love the iris folded star card for week 38 and the lattice die that you used on week 44. I have looked at all your cards writing a mental shopping list for dies - I love the holly cheery lynn flourish that you used on week 40 and the one you used on week 45.

Hope I haven't missed anybody out!!
    Karen
    My Blog

View Gallery

Hello ladies! I'm Sonya from Greece and I'm a newbie in this forum (and in card making pretty much) but I've lurked a bit since I signed up a few days ago and I really enjoyed reading this thread! I love the gorgeous cards you've created, the fun & intriguing challenges and the sense of community throughout! I know we're near the end of the year but would you mind if I joined in?

View Gallery

Hi and welcome. It is never too late to join in. It is a lovely challenge as there is no pressure, you can play along weekly if you wish or catch up when you can or simply miss any that don't appeal or life gets in the way of, which are all the reasons I love it for. The ladies on here add the icing on the cake

View Gallery

Crikey Karen, you have been busy! I love the hedgehogs but I adore the crossword idea, I may steal that for mum mum next year, she loves scrabble and crosswords. Your post made me realise just how far behind I am with my Christmas cards. Think I have another 40-50 to do for my own use

View Gallery

Jump right on in Sonya, it is never to late to join in with us. With any luck Nat will carry this on for us next year <hint hint>

Lilli I still have a long way to go with my Christmas cards - I need at least another 50 so I am about to start on a Christmas cardmaking marathon today - I have over 60 card toppers prepared so lets see how I get on
    Karen
    My Blog

View Gallery

Evening ladies.

Well, I've been a little busy lately and not had time to craft and with loads of Christmas Cards to make that is not good! But, sadly ds had an accident involving a low table and 3 teeth! Sadly 2 teeth didn't make it and we have some dentistry ahead. this on the back of him having tonsilitus has had me somewhat pre-occupied.

Anyhow, amongst that I did manage to make a card for week 47 which was ordered from a friend. I think I covered the 3 papers!

I may just have week 48 covered too once I've set the printer off.

Am hoping Natalie has helped my cards for xmas with this weeks prompts! With so many to do I really do need all the help I can get!

Hope the holiday was good Nat! Thank you for doing this challenge this year.

My soul is fed by crafting. thriftycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Ooh, loving that house LB
    Here are a few catch up cards;
    Last edited by thriftycrafter; 06-12-2012 at 11:01 PM.

View Gallery

Would you believe, this week's card drum roll please, well yes I do still have a backlog, but hey.

View Gallery

Glad to see you ladies were kept well entertained while I was away. I had hoped to come back in full on creative mode, but have come back with a yucky sinus thing and cough. Great timing eh?
    But I brought back some lovely purchases... ok quite a lot, but who knows if I will manage to make any more Christmas cards this year. It will be a shame if I don't... so I may just think about a Christmas card challenge that we can work on through the year as my Christmas cardmaking this year has been an epic fail!

And as for continuing the 52 cards challenge next year.... we'll see.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Are you allowed not to run it?
    Seriously though, I have enjoyed my first year with the challenge, and it has been v handy in keeping up with my requirements, didn't provide all of them of course, but has stood me in good stead and given me something to think about and got me out of my comfort zone.
    So, Thank you. It's not over yet though, and I am determined to be caught up by the end of it, still got the dreaded paper flower one on the top of my list, not keen on them and they're too bulky to post, but I have some ready cut so I will do it.
    Show and tell then, what did you buy?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (51)
    Ohhhh Nat, I dont make enough xmas cards so if we had a weekly challenge to make some throughout the year, I promise to participate.

View Gallery

I would most certainly be up for a Christmas card one - I have to make them all year round as I need so many to sell as well as the ones for my own use. I am still hoping to sneak in with a few more of the weeks that I haven't done yet - but we go away on 20th and not back till 5th so will definitely have to dip out of doing the last two weeks.
    Karen
    My Blog

View Gallery

I'm not sure I could run to a weekly one for the Christmas cards - I was thinking that 1 or 2 a month would be good, however there is no stopping you using other challenges to make a Christmas card a week. In fact, the 52 Cards challenge would still be a good way to get a Christmas card made any time of the year.

~ Natty ~