Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Monthly would be fine Nat - definitely up for any cardmaking challenges next year - whatever they are
    Karen
    My Blog

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I may work it into the 52 cards challenge as a bonus point for the week. Could be easier than running two challenge threads?

~ Natty ~

My soul is fed by crafting. thriftycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I don't think I'd want to get all the Christmas stuff out for one card, I pack it away in Jan, as I don't have much space. It's a great idea though.
    OK drum roll, I am showing off now, well, more luck than anything really, just finished this and it happens to fit the bill;

View Gallery

I have finally, tonight, made my last card for the year. Bless my ds, his is normally that last one!

These three are also my final cards and bring me up to date, sadly making a card on the 24th and the 31st are just not going to happen - and I don't expect the lovely Natalie to post them either bless her, she has done a fab job this year!

So, I will take time now to wish you all a wonderful holiday and I hope you all have a fab time! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year xxx

week 49 - sketch

Week 50 - colouring

week 51

Week 49 I'm not overly happy with, it really isn't me! I had just bought the ribbon to use on a wreath and had a little left over and thought it would go well with the papers and card but it's a little 'gentlemens snug' iykwim!

Week 50 I loved doing, got a freebie digi (not a brilliant image but looks acceptable). loved colouring him in. since I haven't made a card for ds I decided this was his.

Week 51 I've just seen the prompt for and am cheating a little as this little card is one I had that fits. I actually did a few variants of this card as they were quick, clean and simple and fit through that horrid slit that made them cheaper to post. You can't really see the glitter but it is there on the tree. I actually only made it to demonstrate to a friend how you can use an ink pad direct to card to make a background.

Right, happy times everyone, Merry Christmas again and hope to see you all in 2013 (crikey I don't like this years flying by so fast).

View Gallery

They're super, you don't have to make a card on the 24th, you've got the whole week.
    I hope to get one done, possibly the one I've got outstanding, I think it's just one LOL
    Be nice to end the year with something completed.
    I've really enjoyed this, thank you.

View Gallery

i will definately do catch up! I can't get all the way to week 51 and not complete the year can I but sadly and I'm shaking with the trauma, I have had to collapse my desk and put away all my stash for the holidays so no crafting for me until the new year. I say this with a heavy heart and a cheeky grin as I know me and I know I won't do it.

This last week my 'no more crafting' has come in the form of lots of little bits, I awoke last weekend and decided to make a photo candle, I made shortbread gifts for teachers on a whim, decided that giving money in its daily form was boring and 'origami'd' it into hearts, made 12 cards and created little fondant figures to top our christmas cake. I just can't do cold turkey - sorry for the pun at this time

View Gallery

They are lovely Lilli! Well done you!

I have just posted the last prompt of 2012! Next week it's week 1 of 2013.

Thank you to all of you who have joined in the last 52 weeks! It has been hectic at times and my mojo did a bunk on a couple of occasions, but it's been lovely to have a cardmaking goal each week of the year.

I hope you all have a wonderful break over Christmas - I'm going to make the most of my few days off and spend time with the parentals and my brother enjoying our annual Polish/British-hybrid Christmas.

I'm looking forward to having a good play with some of my new stash when things are quieter and who knows what Father Christmas will have brought me this year.... I hope I made his Nice list!

So sending you seasonal wishes of peace, merriment and goodwill to all!

Natalia
    x

~ Natty ~

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

I've been meaning to join the challenge ever since week 1 and never quite got round to it, may in 2013.....
    Ruth

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)

Week 45

I am determined to finish the challenges for 2012 before starting the 2013 cards. Only 7 to go!! Looks like I will be spending a lot more time at my crafting table.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Life is a minestrone scarymary555's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    Last edited by scarymary555; 02-01-2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong place

View Gallery

Week 46, 47, 48, 49 & 50

Next card made. Making them quick and simple to get them done but quite enjoying the fact that I am not allowing myself to 'faff' about! Week 47 half done so should be posted this evening hopefully.
    Last edited by virginia; 04-01-2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: add another image

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have looked through the card challenge and would like to join in 2013. I joined ukscrappers in the middle of last year so this sounds fun.x

View Gallery

week 51 & 52

Last 2 cards for 2012. Didn't think that I would manage to finish the whole year. My favourite for the year is the postcard with the birds on. I have used that stamp quite a few times for the challenges.

View Gallery

Wow Virginia, lovely, all of them, top place to the sewing machine card for me though, love it.
    Well done, you've beaten me, but i won't be beaten either, I will do those final cards, 2 I think.

View Gallery

Well done on reaching the end!

I hope you'll be playing along in 2013 too, I suspect I will be relying on the power of my Memory Box winter treeline die to get me through some of the 52 christmas cards I aim to make in 2013... we shall see!

~ Natty ~