Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Have just looked back at everyone's cards, they are all so stunning and so different.
    Val x

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amo_Angelus View Post
    I've only just joined the site so I missed all the previous challenges. If I go back and do them all should I post the finished results here or just keep them on my blog?
    Ooh please share them with us, even if it's by providing a link to your blog!

I have been making cards and keeping the prompts in mind but can't share them with you until I've worked out how to upload pictures from our newfangled camera! (I think I need a memory card adaptor).

Loving the cards so far and can see quite a few that I will definitely be card lifting

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    OK, I'll share. Just done week 4's

My hubby has asked to go karaoke tonight so I get to play all evening without interruption if he goes. oh please let him go!!!

Have a look and see if it has a USB port, a lot of cameras have USB ports in them so you don't actually need to touch the memory card. Most people have USB leads laying around but very few people have card readers so camera companies started making their every day cameras with that in mind.
    Last edited by Amo_Angelus; 15-02-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Pink Glitter Gals : Red Ribbon House
    My Blog and website

My soul is fed by crafting. thriftycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    That's very girly Amo, a nice image too.
    I might join that lift group too Virginia, one of those simply lovely cards, and I think we all have that embossing folder, a classic.
    Badgerleader, no hedgies? are you well? Sorry for teasing, lovely cards as usual.
    Alison, he will NOT have noticed, he's a bloke. Lovely card, liking the striped heart.
    Last edited by thriftycrafter; 15-02-2013 at 10:39 PM.

View Gallery

It's for my cousins 12th birthday and as a contrast I also made this for week 2
    Last edited by Amo_Angelus; 16-02-2013 at 12:17 AM.
    My Blog and website

View Gallery

Thrifty - love that image and the grey/red combo
    Karen - cute ted! Off to go look at that site, I need more stamps to colour in, I found I was sadly lacking when I looked for one. Love the tickets too
    Alison I love that card. Wouldn't have noticed the ribbon if you hadn't said. I've heard that some crafters use their hair straightners to iron ribbon, haven't tried it though.
    Virginia, not surprised you wanted to cardlift, it is gorgeous and yes, I too have that, or at least one very similar
    Wendy - i love your cog heart! fab card!

I keep coming back and finding pages to catch up on )

Well, I had a little crafting going on here, still not totally happy I have found my mojo, but it comes for tea now and then!

I had fun doing these - you see, Nat has made me bring out the pastel and I got a little carried away! I was also struggling which week to tag to which as I could have done them as at least 2 each!

Week 7

I did warn you I was going to lift your heart idea Nat, ds was very happy with his edible card! This was the only digi image I had too - not brilliant but he loves dogs.

week 3

I think I've more than covered the colours on all three of these pics! Strangely I'm not fed up with them yet either! I hate the heart one here - just can't put my finger on why but it just annoys me! this is the only one of the 3 weeks here I've managed a xmas card for too. And, although I love the idea of 52 xmas cards come december, I'm not sure where I'm going to store them ;(

Week 1 (finally)

The new is the 'ADELE' stamp. I've been after her for a long time, since it came out! Bit egotistical really as that is my name irl lol! And I thought, what better card to showcase her on than one for the lovely lady who gave me the name! And get me having my mothersday card made already - love it!

Still have a couple of weeks to catch up, the sketch one and the neglected item one. I may even get them done today )

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Goodness me Lilli - you are on a roll! Lovely cards indeed and my favourite one is your pop up Christmas trees! Love them!

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Lovely cards Amo, particularly like the girly one, perfect for a 12 year old.

Lilli you are on a roll, love your cards.
    Do you make special envelopes for them or do you give them without envelopes ? I'd hate for them to get crushed/bent after all the work you've put into them !
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

thank you. strangely enough I've just finished making 4 boxes for cards that won't fit in an envelope. for the small ones I just give them in a larger envelope. I really do need to think about envelopes and posting cards more though. I have box making down to an art now though - without the need of a score board.

I forgot my normal thrifty mantra!!!!!

week 7 was indulgent with new papers, but the rikrak was on sale and the candy canes are left overs and a free digi stamp.

week 3 both free papers.

week 1 was a new stamp, scraps of paper and pearl card and a recycled Monsoon tag - so yummy, and thanks to my Mum, I have a few more too! I wonder if she will recognise it!

View Gallery

what is rikrak?
    My Blog and website

View Gallery

It's the name of the wavy design ribbon that I appear to have used on all three cards here - the powdery blue one. Wonder where that name came from - runs off to google lol!

I think I saw a post earlier about someone not liking it either

View Gallery

Thank you, google was not offering me any helpful results I think like all things, it has it's place.
    My Blog and website

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Gorgeous cards ladies and lots of different ideas - this thread is so inspirational

These are my week 5, 6 and 7 ones:
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Lovely cards Anne, you have been busy !
    I still have a couple of Christmas ones to catch up on

Try google images for rik rak, I found some there
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Amo_Angelus View Post