omg, I didn't know this board was here - luckily I have been without a mission today and spent it surfing before I began uploading.

I thought that with only 5 weeks gone I was fairly early but I see from all the posts that I have been idle! You are all an inspiration and there are so many lovely cards on here. Will try to do a catch up thread later,

I have only managed to do 2 weeks so far and that took a whole lot of effort since they were made 'mojoless' I just can't find it anywhere! I think I need a stash tidy.

Sorry about the bad light in the photo but my house isn't the best for natural daylight! The tree one is actually teal! Both are stash busters inkeeping with my thrifty ways. Free papers, free embossing folder, half price Christmas stamps and ribbon.

I have the 52 cards done for these weeks too but the upload limited won't let me do anymore.

Loving this idea to do Christmas cards early - I always want to make gifts at Christmas but the cards take up most of my free time, maybe this year I will get more gifts made Just hope I don't hate these come Christmas!