Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Here's my cheats Week 8: Aqua/turquoise not a lot of difference really is there???

Card Making Addict
    View Gallery

Thanks ladies! The sentiment is just one that I did in Photoshop and printed out on coloured card-stock. Love the double Martha Stewart border Susie, very pretty!

Hazel x

View Gallery

Susie, Love the aqua and white combo - very striking!!!!

Well, here we are, still up to date! I have to say I really did enjoy making this last night and even more happy with it since I don't really like sketch prompts as my head just can't get things to work. Oddly enough though I had this bunting sat neglected on my desk so I used this as my colour scheme.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Such a pretty card Lilli. I love the double bow I need to know how to do that it adds an extra touch of luxury to the card.

View Gallery

Thank you Susie, I'm no master of them myself and have had to dig out a never used bow maker to play. I used my hand for this one though, held the end with my thumb, wrapped it around 4 fingers twice then passed the other end through the middle of the fingers, round the ribbon and tied, hope that makes sense. I'm still not sure i have this in the bag yet, thanks to 3d gel they seem to stay put thankfully lol.

So many crafts, so little time here be dragons's Avatar
    View Gallery

Well done on the bunting for you ladies brave enough to try it! Lovely cards I struggled with this one, I blame the fact that I am trying to recover from a nasty bug ..... I am not keen on bunting.... so I floated a butterfly on a line of cyrstals instead!

Wendy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    New blog! Craft, Cook, Repeat
    At last I have a blog! Scrapbooks & Cookbooks

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    My week 11 bunting card. The pastel bunting doesn't show up too well in the photograph but really enjoyed this weeks challenge. I already have an idea for my take on the Christmas version of this.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Just seen week 12's prompt and it made me think of something I made in 2009, yes I realise it was a long time a go but will make something new in the next few days...anyhow, here is the twinchie and inchie easel cards I made way back then...
    http://justforoneday11.blogspot.co.uk/

Card Making Addict
    View Gallery

Love the elegant simplicity of gold and white Wendy. Love the scallops on the bunting Virginia and love the nostalgic feel of your easel Paula.

Here is my card for week 12. It is a little 3.5" x 3.5" I enjoyed this challenge because with such a small space to work on, it made me focus and keep it simple. I have left it blank, so I can add a sentiment later (as I don't have a specific event marked out for this one) I think it may be cute as a new baby girl card?

Hazel x

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    lovely card Hazel...think you could put nearly any sentiment on it but baby would be a good one too.
    http://justforoneday11.blogspot.co.uk/

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I thought it had gone quiet and it only dawned on me tonight that you had rolled!

Gorgeous cards ladies, I have been making cards furiously and taking pics but I'm seriously lacking in time to upload. I'm off at Easter so hopefully I'll get chance to upload a few then I'll try and get on board weekly

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Jayne, I've just seen your goal for the year - snap! How are you doing? I've not got off the starting block yet lol. I got a few patterns and a 'how to' book, some hooks and yarn and they all look very cosy in my knitting bag I have high hopes for a bed runner by Christmas

Good luck with the uploading!

View Gallery

Paula, they are so cute!

Hazel, that is such a pretty card.

And I'm back up to date

This is for a very good friends boy for Easter in which pennies will be to buy a:an egg b: phone credits c: music credits since he may think himself a wee bit too old for eggs now at 13. I chose the colours and style carefully as he is 13, he wouldn't have thanked me for cute and pastelly ( is that even a word?). I am also feeling in need of a duster for my halo since I actually got out my brayer and big n juicy pad which haven't seen the light of day in way too long. Such a shame the amount of stash that lies neglected! I coloured the cardstock then popped it into the printer for the sentiment as I don't have any for Easter. A very quick card to make too

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Well done Lilli! It's a cool Easter card for a 13 year old lad.

~ Natty ~

My soul is fed by crafting. thriftycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    WK 11

Love those colours Lilliboy, mm, yes Easter, better get to grips with that! The wk 11 one is very pretty in pastels.
    Hazel, that is so sweet.
    Paula, never seen an easel twinchie before, might have to blag that idea!
    Virginia, what a great sentiment, not ,many people I couldn't send that to.
    Last edited by thriftycrafter; 20-03-2013 at 07:39 PM.