Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (55)
    It really is a brilliant deal Lianne I ordered it earlier in the week and have gone halves with a friend as it was more than I needed, but too good to miss
    Fiona xx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    It's a great deal isn't it....so much so that I've just ordered a second batch as I know I'll use them up over time & I love the variety of pages. I'm now in the situation that I have plenty of page protectors but not that many albums & I like all my albums to be black (how boring am I?? ).
    A few....& I mean a few, of my Project Life page protectors have torn slightly & dont seem as sturdy as others.....just my experience of them mind.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Great idea to split them Fiona, I suppose page protectors never go out of fashion so it's good to stock up while you can get a deal

Interesting about the PL protectors Amanda. The new batch of Project Life Page Protectors (ie, the ones that stores are just starting to receive this week) are manufactured by American Crafts - they took over the manufacture of Becky Higgins products this year, so should be the same good quality as their own brand ones.

Lianne x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Bit late to the party, but I use the WRMK pockets, and I tend to do one or two 12x12 layouts per event and then add all the extra pics with gaps for journal bits/ mementos. With regards to the back, I sometimes find I have to jig the pictures about a bit of make them fit back and front, but if I can't get it to fit, I just fill the pocket with a bit of pretty paper!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    the photo freedom ones are great too! jenx