Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Well done Wendy! It must feel very satisfying.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Ali, I am not sure where in Oz you are going, but there are many plans available for good broadband access. City areas are generally better than country but that as not always the case.

If you are coming anywhere near me, Kempsey, mid north coast NSW, then you are welcome to share my stash until you get settled. Heaven knows I have enough to share with several people and not miss it at all. LOL!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Jan - that is SO kind - thank you! My aunt and uncle lived there many year's ago when I was small, so we used to go there quite regularly - not that I have much memory of it!

We're headed to Brisbane - that's where most of my family are. It would have been fantastic to have lived near a UKS'er! xxxxx

Do you know of any good Aussie scrapping forums?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Ali, I have not really found a decent Aussie thread. I do like this one and I also am a member of Splitcoast Stampers. That's not to say one doesn't exist, just that I have not gone looking very much.

Good luck with the move.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Ali - Good luck with the move. I hope you still have time to craft eventually.

Gin

View Gallery

week 27

Here is my really quick decoupage card for week 27. Quick, because I would like to catch up a bit if possible!

I think the dress looks really summery.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Good luck with the move Ali - and you never know you may just manage to get one more card made for the challenge before 2013 is out.

And well done to those catching up this week. I am a bit behind with my Christmas cards but hoping to have a better catch-up session once my trapped nerve sorts itself out - not able to sit for too long at the mo because of the pain. This is not the best situation for a crafter!

I've just managed to draft the blog post for tomorrow but need to go and lie down again now! Think it's definitely an arnica soak in the bath this evening.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

week 28

This is my card for the deck chair prompt. I think that the Cornishware tea set lends itself to the prompt pretty well.

I hope your trapped nerve gets better soon Nat. I can sympathise with you as I had have 3 months off work at the beginning of the year due to sciatica. I couldn't walk as it was so bad but a lot of physio and excercises eventually sorted it out.

Right. Off to do the next card. I have decided to catch up with the Christmas cards when I have managed to catch up on the rest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by virginia; 13-09-2013 at 02:31 PM.

My soul is fed by crafting. thriftycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I have all the prompts written out and some crafting time at last, so hopefully I will get some way towards catching up today.
    Hooray, amongst other things I have actually made 3 cards in a whole day, woohoo, one of them is nice!!
    Pleased to be back at it though and in the groove.
    Last edited by thriftycrafter; 02-09-2013 at 07:05 PM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (55)
    I haven't been keeping up with this, since my son started study leave back in May

I wondered if there is a list of all the prompts any where? I know they are all on your blog Nat, but that may take me rather a long time to scroll through all the posts!
    Fiona xx

My soul is fed by crafting. thriftycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Virginia there's not one of your cards that I don't like, the dress is so pretty.
    Don't remember seeing your work when I last came on here Alibri, very nice cards there. I night try and blag the ribbon idea, the twinkled sequins look great.
    HBD too , you've been catching up, hope to join you soon.

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Fiona I can send you an excel file of all the prompts so far. I'm afraid I'm not on my PC much on an evening at the moment and don't have the file on my iPad, but if you PM me your e-mail address I'll get it out to you as soon as I can.

Glad to see some familiar faces popping back in here - and I suppose soon many of you cardmakers will be ramping up your Christmas card production. I am just thankful I have made 33 so far! I feel like polishing my halo, but I'm sure my mum will be freeing me of a good chunk of those cards!

~ Natty ~

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Virginia, I love your card with the dress on it. Was it very difficult? It looks so special. I would love to make something like that for my daughter in law.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (55)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystik Nat View Post
    Fiona I can send you an excel file of all the prompts so far. I'm afraid I'm not on my PC much on an evening at the moment and don't have the file on my iPad, but if you PM me your e-mail address I'll get it out to you as soon as I can.

Glad to see some familiar faces popping back in here - and I suppose soon many of you cardmakers will be ramping up your Christmas card production. I am just thankful I have made 33 so far! I feel like polishing my halo, but I'm sure my mum will be freeing me of a good chunk of those cards!
    Brilliant I'll PM you my email address. Thanks Nat
    Fiona xx

View Gallery

Hi scrappyJan,

I used a decoupage sheet for the dress card. It is Docrafts Papermania Lucy Cromwell
    Die Cut Decoupage, Garden Party.

It was really enjoyable and easy to make. I hope you manage to make a card using it for your daughter in law.