Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wear Crafts View Post
    getting a tutorial ready to post on the blog etc to show folk how to paper piece hot air balloons...
    Sounds interesting. I'll have a look later for sure.

and I will add one of the cards I did for Maddie's teacher - she has had the same woman pretty much right thru secondary school, after the first year, I think and the teacher has already said she is going to miss Maddie A LOT (bet she says that to all the kid's parents LOL!) I used this for the Stampotique Designer's challenge (just about the only challenge I ever do) which was Clean and Simple. *I* think it fits, but then I tend to go OTT with most of my things for that challenge and this is about as close to clean and simple as I ever get.

Observant viewers will note that the image is stamped on a street listing from an old A to Z. I have a TON of them, from our time in London (this one is from the 90s so well out of date) and like using them as a base rather than just old book pages.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    that is lovely... and from a teacher's point of view... I say that if I mean it! lol jenx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (60)
    That is a beautiful card, and yes, as a teacher I wouldn't have said that if I didn't mean it.

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Well I have just ignored the ironing...again... And made a LO for Sues sketch challenge. I'll upload later.

Luckily my crops go on all through summer so I have one in August and September and I go fortnightly to another on Wednesday evening so I have 4 more before September... I would miss it dreadfully if they didn't run during the summer!

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Been working on a few more LO - one using divided page protectors so as to incorporate lots of photos in one. Also trying to find out why the computer my son's have been building isn't working (think it's a problem with the motherboard which we bought a few months ago - I shall phone the company tomorrow.)
    I really need to re-organise (or tidy and sort) my stash - I seem to spend more time doing this than I do using the darn stuff.

Louise x

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Quote Originally Posted by elainevking View Post
    Well I have just ignored the ironing...again... And made a LO for Sues sketch challenge! I'll upload when it's dry.
    Glad it isn't just me that does that! I find if I fold it carefully after a few weeks the clothes at the bottom have been smoothed by the weight from the top

Louise x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    I ignored ironing too - just hung it up .
    I HATE it when the pupils leave school - I am sure Maddie's teacher really means it. I am making a mini book of some of the yr 11's for myself and also making a mini book for a teacher who is retiring this week - We have two days left

Make EVERY day your new blank canvas cantstopstampin's Avatar
    No longer in my little village, still in Staffs, but I AM happy !
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    I thought all schools had finished last Thursday/Friday ! Not too bad though as I am on annual leave for three days mon, tue, wed - will get out early and back home early so I can miss any mums with kids milling about everywhere - not my favourite time of year I',m afraid - I hate the supermarket in the 6 weeks holidays kids doing 'skidders' all across the floors and running around like little maniacs () I did have two of my own and can remember what they were like.

I've made 3 atcs this weekend for an American swap I am in and posted them today - completely FORGOT to take a pic ! - what am I like.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by elainevking View Post
    Well I have just ignored the ironing...again... And made a LO for Sues sketch challenge. I'll upload later.
    Woo hoo! Elaine.

Another ironing phobic here - it's a family joke that mum and I both hate it so much. When we were staying in a hotel recently I rang mum to say there was an iron and ironing board in the wardrobe. She advised covering it with a pillow and not letting it spoil the holiday.

Schools around here finish on Wednesday. Last year was the first year since I was 5 years old that I wasn't looking forward to the long holiday - I retired after 39 years of teaching.

View Gallery

you don't look old enough Sue to have retired AFTER 39 years teaching ! Bless you

Well I'm making twinchies (I hear you shout AGAIN !) - for a twinchie challenge - still loving them after weeks and weeks - and inchies too.

Sad aren't I eh.

So many crafts, so little time here be dragons's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I never did manage to go and buy a fan for my craft room ...... might try tomorrow, as I am on holiday ALL WEEK .... might have mentioned that already But I did get the other 52 challenge card done, and have managed not only to take a photo, but to blog it as well
    Tomorrow I am planning on getting the sewing machine out - might have to dust it a bit .... ... I have had the squares for a small 'trip around the world' patchwork all cut out for months.
    Gilly, how do you keep/display your twinchies and inchies? I know you put some on a wooden block, which looked fabulous.

Wendy
    New blog! Craft, Cook, Repeat
    At last I have a blog! Scrapbooks & Cookbooks

View Gallery

Enjoy your week off, Wendy. That quilt sounds lovely. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

I was wondering about buying a small desk fan but I'm sure that would be the end of the heatwave!

View Gallery

hi Wendy - I am making a book - have done about 6 pages so far - it will be a very fat book as my inchies are up to 1cm deep - will upload a couple of pics - if I can find them and IF I haven't already deleted them.

View Gallery

here are a couple : BTW there are a few of 'others' inchies in my little book which I found to be really pretty and couldn't resist not including them ..........

& here is a link to my blog of a few other pages : http://justcraftystuff.blogspot.co.u...loving-it.html

as I said - I am rather addicted.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cantstopstampin; 21-07-2013 at 08:46 PM.