Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Paper Trimmers Cutterpiller Pro

It was suggested on another thread to have some discussion about paper trimmers and which one works well for you.

i have had a Fiskars one and have been reasonably happy with it but am finding since i have been taking it to crops that my cuts are just ever so slightly wonky.

co-incidentally i received an email from my favourite on-line store here in Oz promoting the Cutterpiller Pro. This is not a cheap cutter but if the blurb is to be believed, it should be the last cutter I ever buy. One of its advantages is that the blade is guaranteed for a lifetime and apparently the blade actually gets better with time.

So, does anyone have one of these and could give me feedback? I really don't want to spend my hard earned dollars only to find I have been taken for a ride.

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    I have not even heard of this one, but then I haven't been shopping for a trimmer. I am always disappointed with each new one so I've been holding off. I would also love to have some first hand reports on this one, although I haven't even Googled to see if they are for sale here or not.

View Gallery

Not heard of that one til now, it is a bit spendy but it sounds awesome. I had an American Crafts one that I hated, it nibbled the paper rather than cut it and left messy edges right from the first time I used it. I now have a Woodware FingerGuard trimmer and I love it. Very neat straight cuts every time.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Might be worth hanging on guys, there's a thread on a US forum about version 3 being released soon, although soon has been in the pipeline for a few months.