Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Sorry should have made my post a bit clearer. The one that's had nasty lies said about it about is the one in Kent Andy not the shop you, Pippa, myself and others have had problems with.

Dedicated Scrapper SilverTiger2's Avatar
    View Gallery

AndyPandy - how are things going with this? Have you had your full refund yet ?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

jus cutz

update... still awaiting the remaining 63 pound... credit card company taking longer than thought, but he will not be getting away with it... credit card company needed extra evidence on him... so have emailed them all the written evidence from his website... i.e. the promises made prior to release of machine including the promises that it cut ALL dies but when released it said on box cuts MOST... if u look at his website now, he has changed his claims... to cuts MOST dies... not ALL.... th is is trading standards been on to him... as they knew he was misleading people.... on the other hand Sizzix excelled themselves but i have had a brilliant machine from sizzix these past nearly 3 years... Big Shot had 3 years coming up Dec... and it had gone to not cutting as good, but have had good use out of it, and i rang them on a Monday to tell them, lovely girl on phone, arranged collection for Tuesday, rang me on Wednesday to say it was received, and new one replacement being sent out on the Thursday which arrived on the Friday... no quibble, no questions asked, didnt have receipt, couldint remember where i bought from... absolutely fantastic customer service... now why cant this other company take a leaf out of their books...
    watch this space... i will keep you posted..... i am so glad xcut bought out their xpress cos it looks a much better machine, and there is also a machine called happy cutz which has a good review blog also, but nowhere do i hear good reviews on the two crap ones i had....
    worst buy i have ever ever made..... be back as soon as i hear more......

Dedicated Scrapper SilverTiger2's Avatar
    View Gallery

Thank you for the update. Good to hear that Sissix are still giving excellent customer service.

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Sorry you're still wrangling away with this but thrilled to hear that Sizzix have been so outstanding with their customer service!

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

sizzix have emailed me back to say they will send me a new cog. my big shot is over 6 years old. I hope you get your money back soon andypandy.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks for the update andypandy! Have been checking in regularly and was concerned that there had been no news and was worried what you were going through.

I realise that there must be processes to follow but the longer Trading Standards take, the more people will be affected/ripped off, for goodness sake!

(I had really good help from Sizzix when my Vagabond broke. Great company, have no qualms buying their products!)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Sizzix were great with my 3 Vagabond's too, one after the other broke, finally they arranged a refund and I bought an eBosser (not holding out much hope for good service if that ever breaks, going by replies about dies and folders I have had problems with).
    I was considering getting a Jus Cutz too, and getting rid of the Big Shot, but after reading this I won't do it!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (41)
    I'm perfectly happy with my JusCutz machine choosing it over the ebosser for various reasons. I have had excellent service from OUAS. They've sold thousands of these machines now and its only a couple that have had problems.

Janina Beckett
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (82)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy Pat View Post
    I'm perfectly happy with my JusCutz machine choosing it over the ebosser for various reasons. I have had excellent service from OUAS. They've sold thousands of these machines now and its only a couple that have had problems.
    I think you'll find that it's more than a couple, but that's not the point the point is those that have had problems have been treated disgracefully and have had to go to trading standards to get the problems sorted.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Couldn't have put it better myself hot potato.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy Pat View Post
    They've sold thousands of these machines now and its only a couple that have had problems.
    So why is there such a problem refunding people if it's literally only two machines that are faulty?

A successful retail company always has to have a 'shrinkage' factor built in, be that for returns, theft, or breakages.
    Selling thousands of machines but can't/ won't refund two customers and are willing to risk their reputation throughout the industry instead?

Wow.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by hot potato View Post
    I think you'll find that it's more than a couple, but that's not the point the point is those that have had problems have been treated disgracefully and have had to go to trading standards to get the problems sorted.
    It's not just the few who've had problems with his machine who have been refused refunds. There are other folk with other machines bought from him in the past who havent been refunded for faulty machines. Not just machines either, I felt ripped off by his company years ago and have never bought from them since.

I really dont think he's bothered about his reputation as he seems more than happy to ignore Trading Standards and drum up even more bad reviews for the sake of sixty quid.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Scrappy Pat,

How do you know OUAS have sold thousands of machines? Who told you this?

I think more than a couple have had problems with this machine!
    Last edited by jasmum; 16-11-2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I've got a problem with Once Upon a Stamp at the moment! Although I had determined to never buy from them again, they were the only online supplier I could find selling a Spellbinders die I needed, so, against my better judgement, I placed my order. But I didn't receive an order confirmation so forgot about it. Then, when I was checking my bank statement early last week, imagine my surprise when I see that OUAS have taken £14.99 from my account!!!!
    I emailed them to ask for my money back as they haven't sent me the die BUT because I don't have an order number they seem to be having trouble paying it back!!

What do I do now!
    Any advice???