Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Finally got a Cameo

Hi, I have finally managed to get a Cameo. However, how do you fit the grey part of the ratchet blade to the Cameo itself? My one does not seem to fit in the hole provided. I have seen some on the net with this grey part already attached?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Susan

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Mine was already attached (bought mine over 2 years ago) but you get one with each blade you buy so maybe they only give the one with the blade now rather than also having the one attached to the machine.

EDITED to say
    I've spoken to Karine at Graphtec and she said you don't put the grey piece in the hole you hold it in one hand and have the blade in the other to change the number but you can also just use the "hole" to change the number, there's a video here which says how to clean the blade and this lady only has the hole and shows how to use it
    Last edited by DJG; 28-01-2014 at 05:27 PM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by soozk View Post
    Hi, I have finally managed to get a Cameo. However, how do you fit the grey part of the ratchet blade to the Cameo itself? My one does not seem to fit in the hole provided. I have seen some on the net with this grey part already attached?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Susan
    Do you mean the grey plastic with the ridges? If so this comes off before putting the blade into the black holder.

The grey plastic piece is to change blade settings (0 to 10) instead of using the fixed one in the Cameo.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    Do you mean the grey plastic with the ridges? If so this comes off before putting the blade into the black holder.

The grey plastic piece is to change blade settings (0 to 10) instead of using the fixed one in the Cameo.

The way I read it Margaret is the grey one that is fitted on the machine isn't on Sue's there's just a hole and she's trying to fit the one she did get into the hole. karine says they don't all have the grey part on the machine but you fit the blade into the hole to change the number like the lady in the video shows.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thanks for the help Doreen. Thought I was doing something wrong.