Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)

driver for robo cc330-20

HI, after getting a new computer (windows 7) I am having trouble installing the driver. I have looked on Tinas website and cannot find the link to download the driver. Please can someone help me, as it 's driving me insane?
    Many thanks
    Sarah x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Are you using the Studio software?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

No, I have just put on the robo software and use Funtime...studio beats me!!!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I'm not sure if Robomaster works with Windows 7. Because it's not supported by Graphtec any more there haven't been any updates for a very long time. You could ring Graphtec and ask them....here's the number if you want to ring them 01978 666700

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    You can try here

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Yes Robo Master does work with Windows 7, but I believe not with Windows 8.

This is the advice given by Graphtec when we first had Windows 7:
    "If you download the driver from this link it should get you up and running. If you use this download you don't need to know if you have 32bit or 64bit because the driver installer checks your system for you and installs the correct driver as needed.

After installing this driver, if you still have problems with the software not 'seeing' the driver, try these steps below:

Make sure the CraftROBO is plugged in and switched on and go to the start menu, right click on Computer and choose properties. Once the system info window appears, choose device manager from the top left corner. Once you have Device manager open look down the list for a section marked 'other devices' and press the [>] next to it and you should see your Graphtec machine. Select the machine, right click and select 'update driver software'. When the Update driver window appears, choose ‘Search Automatically for updated driver software’ and Windows should associate the driver for you.

"

You may also need to be logged in as Administrator.

Rosemary

PS Use Shirley's link as Graphtec have revamped their site considerably now.
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thank you all for your replies but nothing worked! I phoned Steve at Graphtec and three phone calls later I was up and running. So thank you Steve for all your help and patience it was very much appreciated x x x