This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 250 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was....

Here's the thread for you to share the Christmas cards you make in response to the main prompts of the 52 Cards Challenge 2014.

All the prompts for the challenge - past and present - can be found on my blog here.

Simply interpret the weekly prompts to make a Christmas card in addition to your main card for that week.

This is a great opportunity for anyone who needs the added push to get a good stockpile of cards created before December 2014 and so avoid mad panic and stress in the festive period... well, at least from a creative point of view! So make the most of sticking to that crafty resolution! It'll be hard at times, but focus on the end result!

If two cards a week is too much or you just want to concentrate on making Christmas cards for a few of the prompts, no problem. Whatever you manage is great.

I will be sharing any Christmas cards I make in response to prompts later in the week as I'm not sure I'll manage a Christmas card for every Monday - but it'll be nice to space out the crafting time.

Happy festive creating!
Please feel free to carry on......