Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Just crawled out of my sick bed to find your lovely comments, thank you so much. Managed to bath one dog and then went down with flu, I haven't had a bout of flu since the 90's and I'd forgotten how truly awful it is.

The 'tache card' is great Cal. I have a friend who has grown one and I now call him Wing Commander - he looks like he should be flying a Spitfire.

I'm so annoyed as this week was our week to sort everything out before Christmas, hubby's in hospital next week for an op (what awful timing) and now I'm just hoping he doesn't get the flu as well. Can't see much time for crafting in the immediate future, still that is actually the least of our worries.

Dear Nat, your idea of 'few new ideas' and mine are so at odds. I have never known such a prolific crafter whose work is consistently great.

Back to bed now, at least I'm at the stage where I can read now. TGFP! That's - Thank God For Paracetamol!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Still lots of lovely inspiration this thread.
    I have failed miserably at keeping up this year. I really want to get ahead of the game next year and get some cards in hand for all occasions.
    Will the 52 week challenge be continuing in 2015 ??
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Thanks for the lovely compliment Susie! I'll soon be back to a bit of crafting but definitely can't keep up the pace of the 52 cards challenge next year with so many things going to be happening.
    So to answer your question Alison, the 52 Cards Challenge won't be returning in 2015 BUT I will be sharing details of a new card challenge that I hope you and the 52 Cards alumni will join in with. Watch out for the first post on January 1st!

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

I had hoped to get on with some but Beechams has been my friend since Tuesday - I do have a blog post boiling, just need to get sticking!
    Sarah x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Thanks for update Nat, looking forward to Jan 1st !
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Ok, catching up!! Don't faint when you see what week it is!!

Looking forward to 2015 Nat hope it's not as frantic for you as this one has been xx
    Sarah x

View Gallery

fall of chair, one more - can't do anymore tonight, off to find the lemsip!
    Sarah x

View Gallery

Sadly I fell off the 52 cards wagon earlier in the year - so I look forward to seeing what the new card challenge will be in 2015 and hopefully I will be able to do a better job of keeping up with it
    Karen
    My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I never really got started this year with the challenge sadly, but a big 'Thank You' to you Nat for keeping it going and also for keeping everyone so inspired. It is nice to drop in and see how everyone is doing and leave some comments.

I feel really frustrated at not being able to use all my new craft goodies and trust me, there are quite a few. For someone who has hardly done any crafting it hasn't stopped me buying stuff!

I hope you all have enjoyed a lovely Christmas and I wish everyone a very happy and healthy New Year.

View Gallery

Hello everyone! And no thanks necessary for the challenge - it was definitely fun, however I now realise why I was flagging towards the end... I made over 200 cards in 2014 so yeah, no wonder my brain was starting to protest towards the end!
    I'll post the details of the new challenge soon in a new dedicated thread, the first prompt will be going live tomorrow morning so something nice to ease us into the New Year.

Well done for the catch-up Sarah! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Karen, will be lovely to see your cards again - the 2015 challenge is definitely a more sedate one.

Susie - the same wishes to you! I hope you will soon be able to play with the ample supply of goodies you have accumulated... lol yes, there's nothing that stops craft buying really is there? It's just the do-ing that can get hampered!

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Wow puts it into perspective doesn't it! Thanks also for the enabling I've also become a Lawn Fawn addict as well as my addiction to Stampin' Up! I've now learnt to have certain deliveries sent to work
    Sarah x

View Gallery

I've sinned, cut up some Graphic45 (eek)!! Week 46 phew!!
    Last edited by SarahK; 01-01-2015 at 06:11 PM.
    Sarah x

View Gallery

Wow you're on a roll Sarah!

And I'm sorry, not sorry for the enabling. I do like to spread the joy wherever possible but we'll have to see how the enabling goes in 2015, I have a voucher to spend as my first item on my shopping list!

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

enabling is good, I've played with Lawn Fawn for week 47
    Sarah x