Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Retail Therapy > Monthly Kits

Notices

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    obsessing about paper is perfectly normal peachey-kins's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    Mine arrived today, thank you. Ihave a child free day tomorrow so intending on making a dent in the pile of kits I have!
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

View Gallery

P.s. Sketches are main kit only aren't they?
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    My kit arrived yesterday, Lovely as usual, I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get a page protector as I wanted to see if it fit an album I was making but a good excuse to buy some and make another Album LOL. Leo are the sketches going to be printed like that every month, they are lovely, and would look nice kept in an Album. {I seem to have a thing about Albums at the moment. LOL.
    Last edited by scrapnanny; 13-08-2015 at 07:34 AM.
    Chris
    Jigsaw Christmas Decoration swap. A.T.C. coin swap(2 groups)Christmas stocking Swap.
    Twisted Sisters AJ CJ.

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Got my Lite kit on Tuesday - it is as wonderful as usual. I love the vellum die cut pieces, it's nice to have things that are a little bit exclusive,

Louise x
    Die-cut swap. Washi tape swap.

Let the good times roll......... CraftyPrincess's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    I'll put the page protector measurements info in the extras shop when they go on sale so you'll be able to see if they fit. The album I made is 10"x12.5" and they only just fit in so I'd say about a 11"x12.5" album size would suit them best. They also fit inside my American Crafts 3 ring binder albums, the 12x12 obviously and then the 8.5x11 but the latter is a snug fit. In fact I just got an 8.5x11 American Crafts album out to measure it and it's 11" from where the rings are to the edge and 12" top to bottom so yes if the top of the album had an extra 1/2 inch it would a be perfect size.

Yes Steph to answer your question, the Simple Sketches is for main kit subscribers. If/when I have some left over, (I have to do a minimum order of them with the printers so it'll depend on how close that gets to how many I need as to how many are left over) I do sometimes put them in other kit boxes just so as not to waste them. They are all on the Quirky Kits Blog to download too for everybody though.

And yes they are going to be in that format from now on so you can keep them with your kit bits/collect them.

Enjoy Louise! I love the cuts outs in the heavy vellums because they sit right with the papers without taking away. When I tried them in cardstock it just didn't work they looked too clumsy, when you look at the Happy Things papers they do have lots of layered images on them that are translucent looking so you can use the vellum embellishments in the same way. The girl reading one was my favourite, both the large cut outs are sized to fit in a 3x4 pocket page protector too and also on the 'Dream Big' paper, they sit right alongside the text at the bottom of the paper.
    Leo

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    I hadn't realised the sketches were on the blog - I shall search them out. And thank you for the info on the vellum die-cuts, I may well use them like that.

Louise x
    Die-cut swap. Washi tape swap.

View Gallery

I've never seen the sketches on the blog.either! But then I generally access from my phone
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    got my kit yesterday,love it,especially the lovely paint effect background paper,the little foam like round stickers were cute and so different.

susannah

View Gallery

I've just made a Lo on my instagram, @skalovingeek, using the 9x12 and a mix of kits
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

View Gallery

Can't wait for sneaks and extras shop!
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

View Gallery

Yep it's creeping up fast!
    I've started to build up the extras shop just got to finish it off ready for opening on the 20th.

I added a bit to the extras shop about the Nov/Dec kits too, something slightly different this year with the main kits. Main kit subscribers will have the choice of getting a Christmas themed kit as their subscription kit and the extras shop page will change on the 1st October to enable subscribers to make their choice, (you'll have a few weeks to decide not just one day). I will be sending the info out in kit messages too but not everyone reads them so I've put it in the extras shop too. I can't extend it to Lite kit and Embellishment kit because it's just too much to take on to do six different kits but there will be Christmas extras in the Nov/Dec extras shop so everyone can add Christmas extras to their kit boxes.
    Leo

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    Thanks for the sizes Leo, I can't get to my album until Saturday but I think they will fit, I like the idea of the Nov/Dec kit being a Christmas one, as I am supposed to be stash busting this year {already sorted Christmas stuff out} but it is nice to have some new bits LOL.
    Chris
    Jigsaw Christmas Decoration swap. A.T.C. coin swap(2 groups)Christmas stocking Swap.
    Twisted Sisters AJ CJ.

View Gallery

Will there be the option of upgrading a lite to main kit for Christmas?
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by peachey-kins View Post
    Will there be the option of upgrading a lite to main kit for Christmas?
    Yes, any time you can do that you just need to let me know and I can cancel your current subscription then you'd need to sign up for the main kit using the subscription button on the website. If you wanted to do that before the Nov/Dec kits you'll need to let me know by mid October because the Nov/Dec kits on subscriptions starting from Nov 1st will be the default ones, it's only current subscribers that will have a choice of kits. This is just because there's no way I'd be able to predict numbers of who wants what and I need to know at least a month in advance so we can get shipments co-ordinated. I will get some extra Christmas kits to order separately to subscriptions too so there will be the option to add a Christmas main kit to any subscription while the stocks last.

I'll put a note in all the next kit boxes with the info about what's happening with Nov/Dec kits as well as sending it out in kit messages so everyone will have plenty of time to plan what you want to do.
    Leo

View Gallery

Anyone waiting for restocks in the extras shop - there's more on the way, (should be arriving Monday) so I'll send a message around when they come in and I've checked them over. There's more of the But First Coffee stickers and the Dear Lizzy acetate sheets for definite.
    Leo