I'll put the page protector measurements info in the extras shop when they go on sale so you'll be able to see if they fit. The album I made is 10"x12.5" and they only just fit in so I'd say about a 11"x12.5" album size would suit them best. They also fit inside my American Crafts 3 ring binder albums, the 12x12 obviously and then the 8.5x11 but the latter is a snug fit. In fact I just got an 8.5x11 American Crafts album out to measure it and it's 11" from where the rings are to the edge and 12" top to bottom so yes if the top of the album had an extra 1/2 inch it would a be perfect size.

Yes Steph to answer your question, the Simple Sketches is for main kit subscribers. If/when I have some left over, (I have to do a minimum order of them with the printers so it'll depend on how close that gets to how many I need as to how many are left over) I do sometimes put them in other kit boxes just so as not to waste them. They are all on the Quirky Kits Blog to download too for everybody though.

And yes they are going to be in that format from now on so you can keep them with your kit bits/collect them.

Enjoy Louise! I love the cuts outs in the heavy vellums because they sit right with the papers without taking away. When I tried them in cardstock it just didn't work they looked too clumsy, when you look at the Happy Things papers they do have lots of layered images on them that are translucent looking so you can use the vellum embellishments in the same way. The girl reading one was my favourite, both the large cut outs are sized to fit in a 3x4 pocket page protector too and also on the 'Dream Big' paper, they sit right alongside the text at the bottom of the paper.