Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I am still waiting for either a replacement or a refund elainevking.
    Still no closer to solving my software issue though.
    I have asked silhouette support to forward my problem on to Aspex though so we will see if they have any idea whats going on.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I think i might have to email Aspex myself. Silhouette support are not being very helpful at all they just keep sending me solutions that have already been tried over and over again.

View Gallery

Sounds familiar - I have the same problem with TalkTalk - won't address the issue, just bang out another standard letter. Modern life can be so frustrating sometimes, all these wonderful things that are supposed to make life easier and more enjoyable - and they do, until they go wrong, then it's just frustration and stress. I do feel for you Helen.
    Shirley.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Sounds familiar - I have the same problem with TalkTalk - won't address the issue, just bang out another standard letter. Modern life can be so frustrating sometimes, all these wonderful things that are supposed to make life easier and more enjoyable - and they do, until they go wrong, then it's just frustration and stress. I do feel for you Helen.
    Shirley.
    Shirley have you tried Talk Talk's members forum? I have been with them for seven years and any problems were always sorted quickly by going through the forum.

View Gallery

No Neries, I haven't tried the Forum because the problem is damp in the supply cable to my landline and only BT can fix it but TalkTalk need to instruct them to do it, something they are strangely reluctant to do. This has been going on since 2nd December! Throughout December and January my phone was virtually unusable because of crackle but now that we've had a few dry days it's usable. It has taken up so much of my time and mental energy that I don't have time or energy for crafting. I just hope that Helen gets more satisfaction and quicker than I am getting.
    Shirley.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    No Neries, I haven't tried the Forum because the problem is damp in the supply cable to my landline and only BT can fix it but TalkTalk need to instruct them to do it, something they are strangely reluctant to do. This has been going on since 2nd December! Throughout December and January my phone was virtually unusable because of crackle but now that we've had a few dry days it's usable. It has taken up so much of my time and mental energy that I don't have time or energy for crafting. I just hope that Helen gets more satisfaction and quicker than I am getting.
    Shirley.
    Shirley that's unfair especially as it's B.T's responsibility. Do try the forum, they honestly do get things done. The Community Support Officers are in the UK and Emma who deals with accounts and billing works out of the CEO's office.

View Gallery

Thanks again Neries, I'll give that a go this weekend if I don't receive a reply today to the letter I wrote to the CEO's office a week ago.
    Shirley

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I really am having such terrible luck. I still have no solution to my software problem and i am still stuck with the older version where i cant use the picscan mat but i also have an added problem now where the famous tv shop has lost my returned parcel of the cameo 2 and is refusing to give me either a replacement or my money back until the parcel is found despite the fact that i have even produced the evidence that it was returned on the 5th feb via the courier that they arranged to pick it up. Its not much fun fighting for something that is rightfully yours. I will never shop with them again its terrible customer service. Yet another famous online shop refunded me my money for a faulty item i sent back even before the parcel arrived back to them. Not a very happy bunny at the moment

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Oh dear Helen, surely they should claim off the courier if you have proof of it being sent back.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Well you would think so Doreen but i got a feeling its not the courier that has lost it but them.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ellygreen View Post
    Well you would think so Doreen but i got a feeling its not the courier that has lost it but them.
    Maybe Citizens Advice can help you solve the issue Helen

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Yes i was thinking about trading standards maybe and even watch dog if i have to

View Gallery

Yes i was thinking about trading standards maybe and even watch dog if i have to
    I'm sure one of them should be able to help. Did you make a note of the serial number by any chance as that could also help should a search be made for it either by the courier or C&C if that's who you bought it from

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

They told me to make sure i got a tracking number when it was collected. The courier stuck a sticker on a card with a number so i said to her is that the tracking number she assured me it was but when i gave it to c&c they said it could not be tracked with that number so i have no idea what the number is that she gave me. Do you mean the serial number for the machine Doreen? No i never thought to do that maybe i can find it some place i will search my house

View Gallery

They told me to make sure i got a tracking number when it was collected. The courier stuck a sticker on a card with a number so i said to her is that the tracking number she assured me it was but when i gave it to c&c they said it could not be tracked with that number so i have no idea what the number is that she gave me. Do you mean the serial number for the machine Doreen? No i never thought to do that maybe i can find it some place i will search my house
    Yes the number on the machine Helen. As Graphtec seems to know who bought the machines maybe they can help with the number if you can't find it. Have you tried contacting the courier to check what that number is? I have to go out now but will check back later on in case you reply I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you