Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remember IACW?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Godfrey View Post
    A few of the old team are reforming for a new blog called The great scheme of things. It will have a colour scheme weekly and the team will provide additional inspiration with scrapping, cards, journals, Knitting, crochet, sewing, interiors and anything else creative. If you think you would like to contribute on a regular basis or even guesting and use facebook please PM me- the more the merrier. If you don't fancy being part of the team hopefully you'll join us- March 14th onwards!
    Is that similar to the old WOYWW ("What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday")? Is that one still around, too? I love looking at other crafters' blogs - they're so inspiring! Educational, too.

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneH View Post
    Is that similar to the old WOYWW ("What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday")? Is that one still around, too? I love looking at other crafters' blogs - they're so inspiring! Educational, too.
    WOYWW is preparing to celebrate it's 6th anniversary, still going strong. But it is very different to IACW was. That one had lots of tutorials and actual instructions. Sometimes a WOYWW post will have that, but mostly it's a shot of your desk and the project you are working on at the moment - or just a bit of chaos And some people add what is going on in their lives, crafty and "real" too, depending on how much they want to share. Some people like to add stash/shopping too, so my WANT/NEED list tends to grow every week LOL!

I've popped round to have a peek and look forward to seeing how the new Great Scheme blog develops.