Quote Originally Posted by MiniOwner View Post
Is the Social Group lay out as it will be? All a bit 'squashed'
I thought it was just me I have one monitor that is a widescreen one (so quite big side to side but fairly short top to bottom) which I use rotated portrait (so tall and thin in the end) It is very squashed on that side. But if I drag the window to the RIGHT monitor, which is our old TV (so 40 inches ) and stretch the window to fit the space it's fine.

I think there is a way to force the frame to scale, based on the monitor you are using, but I think that only goes so far. All we can do is look at it, but it isn;t what I would call a top priority thing ... YET. There are still some navigation things that really NEED to get sorted, like the path to where you are so you can click back without using the BACK arrow or going to the FOrums screen every time, and the missing camera button to go to a Gallery. Also re-indexing cause search is not working 100% (hello? I KNOW I have more than 11 posts ... ) And NEW POST from inside a thread.

Those things are top of my list. I will def add the scaling to that list as well.

{sigh} as the list shrinks, so it grows.....