Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)

Bluey Greeny Ink pads!

Before I post in 'shop til you drop' I wondered if any of you could recommend an ink pad in that very popular mint/teal shade please. I have several blue ink pads but these are all too blue when I use them with the very on trend shade that I struggle to name!

I want a colour that is somewhere between blue and green - I only craft shop online so don't want any expensive mistakes of colours that LOOK right on a monitor but are different in real life.

Many thanks

Louise x
    Die-cut swap. Washi tape swap.

Let the good times roll......... CraftyPrincess's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    There's loads of that in between green and blue, trouble is they're all different. The Cracked Pistachio Tim Holtz distress one is quite a nice minty/blue/green but the distress ink pads aren't the best for stamping, good for colouring so depends what you wanted it for. The Avery Elle 'Mint to Be' is a good one too, not used it myself but seen it used and it's a nice colour. I do have the pastel mint Hero Arts that I do like using but it's very pale. One trick to shopping online you can do is put the inkpad colour you're looking at into google images or Pinterest and that will bring up cards and other things made with it, so it gives you a better feel for the colour out of the packet.
    Leo

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Distress Ink peacock feathers? Archival teal? MFT do ones called blu raspberry and tropical teal?
    My Blog
    Mixed Media ATC Swap
    Mixed Media ATC Swap 2

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Thank you - and I will try that google tip! It will be for stamping images/words on pages so the distress pads probably aren't the best to buy. I am just off to google the other suggestions

Louise x
    Die-cut swap. Washi tape swap.

So many photos, so little time g61's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I think I must be looking for one that colour too, Louise. Am looking forward to getting my hands on Tim's Pistachio. Peacock Feathers is quite a strong colour. Try Versa Color Olive - it doesn't look olive to me.
    Margo

I'm a member of Scrap Happens, in the Blue Brads House