Just wondering. I have been far too busy to actually find the time to SCRAP lately (surprise, surprise ) but I can make printables in a short time. Possibly because I am more of an assembler than a designer. But it scratches the creative itch for a bit while I get on with other more pressing matters.

I don't DO Project Life. I wish I did, or had, when the kids were actually both here and willing to be photoed. I love the whole concept of it. I wouldn't wish away my 12 x 12 albums in any way, the kids still love them too (the first thing my son did when his GF came for a visit was ask me to drag out the albums for her, even the horrid 90's style layouts) but I love the look of them, the snapshot of a day or a week or a month on one page.

Anyway, PL printables are easy to make. and fun for me. The small size gives me a chance to learn something new in the very useful but badly documented program I use to design. I usually try to make things that I imagine might be useful on a 12 x12 page too, but it is really rare for anyone to share a final project using something they downloaded so I just never know

I know it is really common to use regular scrapbook stuff on PL pages, but what about the other way round?

Anyone?