Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Something badly wrong

There is obviously something wrong between my S.S. programme and my printer. I mentioned in my previous post that only the text had printed but in fact only 1 of the 2 lines of text had printed the first time and none at all the 2nd. I have tried it with Reg. marks and without (no cutting so no Reg. marks) but no matter what I do nothing will print even though it goes through the motions. I have restarted the programme several times, to no avail. I have since printed from Microsoft Word with success so I presume that the problem is with S.S. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do?
    Shirley.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I think maybe you will need to select what you want to print and then go into the line style and select print lines of selected shapes - see screenshot

screenshot.jpg
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thank you Sylvia but I think it was my computer getting in a twist as I had to go out so switched everything off at the main. I've just tried again after a few hours and hey presto! It's worked as normal. I've never noticed the option you mention before but my computer is over 7 years old and I suspect that it's trying to tell me something ("Retire me!) but I so dread having to cope with a new one that I keep putting off getting a new one. I don't want either Windows 8 or 10, I like what I have which is 7. I'm just hoping that it will work for this evening at least so that I can finish what I'm doing, but I've had so many problems with S.S. this week that I'm not sure whether I'm coming or going!
    Thanks again for your response,
    Shirley