Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

How make create card

Hello, i have a frame and want it not to cut it right out, but to for it cut like create a card dies that see. The frame becomes part of the card instead of it being cut right out. I did it before but have forgotten how to do it. Hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Sorry Ruth I haven't seen the create a card dies. Having a cutting machine I rarely look at dies maybe there's a tutorial on Youtube there seems to be something for most things on there

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I think this might be what you need to do.This is my way of achieving what you are trying to do.
    In a new file copy the frame. I always put two copies onthe work as a check and I fill it in a pale colour and leave to one side.
    With the other un group if it is grouped then release the compound path.Remove the solid back mat to one side. Regroup( at this point I duplicate right and compare with the check copy.If everything is in place and the same. deleat the duplication and return to the grouped version , convert to path and make a compound path.You now have the design which you can place on the card blank file and only the