Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Anyone looking for paid work to help me with Silhouette Cameo

Hey guys

I bought a Silhouette Cameo about 8 months ago and still cant get it to make any cuts, well just one, I have gone through 200 sheets of paper and numerous hours on youtube tutorials and problem solving..

Still I cant seem to get anything to work.. SO

I am looking for some one to help me over Skype or I can meet up if in Ireland and help me make a few successive successful cuts with my equipment

If any ones interested please just drop us a shout below and we can get in touch

thanks paddy

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Have a look here to see if these settings help you http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/...-and-test-cuts

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

What is it you are trying to do and what paper and card are you using? Also blade settings.Have you got all the updates.Check with silhouette america website it will tell you of the updates.This forum has helped me greatly since i joined.I did not use my machine for long time before i started to use.Reason a not sure how to work it.Graphtec too helped me .Please let us know the issues.Also as Doreen mentioned check the tutorials.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi I live in Co Antrim but visit my daughter in Dublin, have the first version of Silhouette Cameo, if you could send a jpeg picture of what you want to cut

then maybe myself or other more experianced ladies and gents here might be able to help, if we can cut it on our machines then we could guide you through

what you need to do!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    It looks like paddyc hasn't been on here since he posted this message hopefully he has either managed to do what he wanted himself or with someone else's help

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

hopefully he's got sorted, I'm not as talented as the rest of you but whenever I got into diffs there was always someone ready to help or point me

in the right direction -- thank the good lordie for UK Scrappers Silhouetties