Hi guys.

I must have seemed to fall off the face of the earth but in fact I was in hospital after a very small (so small I didn't know it had happened) heart attack.

I had an angioplasty (small stent to open up one artery) and although the Dr says all the rest looks good, I still am banned from pretty much everything for a few weeks. I did explain UKS isn't like a real job, but the cardiac lady tells me at this point stress is the issue, not physical work. I guess maybe moving UKS was more stressful then I thought it was LOL!

So I'll be around but not doing much. I moved the Sept 7th Font of the Week here but it appears slightly out of order. It's called Aquatico and is really a nice one. So much so I bought the full set myself

If there is anything that is super important, let me know via PM. If there is only one place to check I can do it quickly in the small amount of online time I am allowing myself every day.

Thanks for your patience. I am here, just keeping a low profile for the moment. Back to fighting fit in a few weeks, I'm sure.

cheers

MA