Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Lisa, Will you be putting any of the C&C recordings on FB. The 2 o'clock show didn't recorded, I think because my Grandaughter put a DVD in to watch. I loved the 1st show and my machine should be here today (or so Create & Craft email says), also do the embossing & other tools shown on the curio show work with Cameo 3.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

My machine has arrived- got to wait for it to be taken upstairs before I can play. The box is very heavy.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Tricia I doubt Lisa would be allowed to do that as they are C&C shows but you can watch the shows on their website for up to week after it was made just click the TV schedule then choose the day from the dropdown list (Wednesday)

Screenshot_3.png
    Last edited by DJG; 27-08-2016 at 02:02 PM.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig1 View Post
    My machine has arrived- got to wait for it to be taken upstairs before I can play. The box is very heavy.
    How lovely bet you can't wait to have a go

View Gallery

Thank you Doreen, I looked on the C&C app but that only goes back to the 25th. I will look on the web site now. Pinkpig1, my outside box was damp but Hermes courier told me she had opened the box to make sure there wa no liquid inside. I opened it in front of her, luckily the actual machine box was dry & everything seems ok. So it's out of the box, but trying (very hard) to get my ironing out of the way before I do anything with it. Xxx

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Just making sure I have the latest version of the software before I open the box.A good friend has taken my Cameo 1 so Know it has a good home.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Well mine arrived today too but I only had time to unpack it to check it was all OK and then I leave it to get on with the packing for our holiday so it will sit there all by itself for 2 weeks !! It certainly feels more substantial than my old Cameo and it will definitely take up a bit more space but it does look really nice.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    Well mine arrived today too but I only had time to unpack it to check it was all OK and then I leave it to get on with the packing for our holiday so it will sit there all by itself for 2 weeks !! It certainly feels more substantial than my old Cameo and it will definitely take up a bit more space but it does look really nice.
    Instead of not wanting to come home from your holiday I bet you'll be really eager now Shirley