Have you considered printing your card stock as well as stamping. I tend to buy only white card stock and print designs on to it and I can make it any colour I want. One of the best, no I'd say the best card stock I've found is 245 gsm it will make cards or equally I use it for photo's it is that good. I have tried every white card stock imaginable and have never found one that prints as well as this. It is by Kernow Coatings in Cornwall. You can't buy direct from them because you would have to buy in huge sheets by the 1000 but there are one or two middle men who sell it. The last one was on the Isle of Wight. I can get you their details if you are interested. It is smooth double sided card and it doesn't curl if you put it near a radiator. I know because I used to use it to make charity cards so it had to be best quality for printing and for folding etc... If I am printing images onto this card stock they come out so vibrant and clear and then I often die cut them and use as toppers. Hope this helps, but you will get lots of replies and everyone has their own favourite. Let me know if you need further info.