Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Hybrid View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    That’s a shame, might be a good idea to set it up to do a snapshot on a regular basis in future. As for the local folder that disappeared some time ago with one of the updates I think. Hope you manage to get them back one way or another.
    I hope so too Shirley.

The local folder disappearing must have happened after May last year. I made Pillow Boxes for my daughter-in-law for the jewellery she makes. I used the file called 'Box Pillow' (which is on my saved images of the 101 files from my original Cameo) and now no longer exists in my Library. I do have the saved file in a folder on my p.c. for the ones I made which is dated 23.05.21.

This means I would have to go back to a previous version of Studio before May last year to see if it comes back, but then I would lose it again if I updated Studio to the latest version if I want to use my scanner in Studio.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    I hope so too Shirley.

The local folder disappearing must have happened after May last year. I made Pillow Boxes for my daughter-in-law for the jewellery she makes. I used the file called 'Box Pillow' (which is on my saved images of the 101 files from my original Cameo) and now no longer exists in my Library. I do have the saved file in a folder on my p.c. for the ones I made which is dated 23.05.21.

This means I would have to go back to a previous version of Studio before May last year to see if it comes back, but then I would lose it again if I updated Studio to the latest version if I want to use my scanner in Studio.
    There is a way to have two versions of Studio on your PC because I have. I sometime use the older version I have if one of the closed betas I have been sent for testing plays up. I will try and find out the instructions on how to do it and let you know.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    There is a way to have two versions of Studio on your PC because I have. I sometime use the older version I have if one of the closed betas I have been sent for testing plays up. I will try and find out the instructions on how to do it and let you know.
    Shirley that would be really helpful if you can the instructions and how to do it.

View Gallery

Shirley that would be really helpful if you can the instructions and how to do it.
    Have sent you a private message

View Gallery

Thank you so much Shirley. I have replied.

View Gallery

Thank you so much Shirley. I have replied.
    Have emailed you the pdf Margaret

View Gallery

Many thanks Shirley.