Well, if UKS is to continue into 2023 there will be a massive shake up.

Forums are being abandoned for Facebook, it isn't just UKS that it is happening to. Scrapdolly and MiniOwner have worked so hard on the challenges and yes, as mentioned in another post, the take up ON UKS is a lot less that it once was - but sadly the challenges created here are taken, re-posted elsewhere, and all the sharing and discussion happening outside of UKS.

I have been on the verge of closing the doors for years, basically ever since I got ill. But now that Graphtec has declined sponsorship, it seems inevitable.

And yet, I am loathe to shut the doors when there are people who say they depend on the connections they have within UKS and they still hope it remains open, even if it is quiet.

So what I would love to know is how many people still come here every day, every week, or only very occasionally?

I have some ideas but getting a baseline number would be helpful.

To the sponsors, those who have already said yes, THANK YOU. In the shake up, you will only come out the better for having been early responders

To those who reply they still want UKS, each and every one of you matter. So don't be shy, say so.