Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I've taken over the spare bedroom, where I've got a (messy) desk and a (messy) double bed to work on. I've cleared wardrobes and under bed drawers to hold stash. A ramsay ladder goes up to the loft from this room, and DH has a massive scalextrics thing going on up there, including rather elaborate homemade dioramas with loads of buildings, people, trees etc. I love working up in this room during the day but do feel a bit guilty being up there in the evening when DH is at home. I like it best when DH is in the loft tinkering with his toys and I'm scrapping in the room below, and the kids are pottering with a few rubber stamps, making cards or up in the loft with their dad scalextricing. It's really quite lovely to have all my family absorbed in something that doesn't have a screen. Every so often DH shouts down the ladder for a metal ruler or some tape, or I'll shout up wanting a hammer to bash some eyelets. Great fun!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    we are in a bungalo so im not too far away but no i dont get lonely. DH watches DIY shows at night and the wee one is in bed by 6.30 so i sneak away from it all(although the dogs come too) and scrap away. in the old house i sat at the dining table but hated having to pack everything away every night.

Happy to scrap
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    I have a lovely craft room but have recently thought about using it for something else as we don't like spending the evening in separate rooms, I think it actually stops me scrapping. If I had to use the dining room table at least I'd be in the vicinity of dh.

Jackie

I had my cake and ate it too!! Pink Chocolate's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (83)
    My DP smokes so tends to be in the garage most evening anyway as I wont allow smoking in the house. If we are intogether watching a film, its only been on 10-15 mins and hes gone again. So even if I am in my room, its no difference to being alone in the lounge lol. My son is only 4 so he is in bed anyway. My main companmy is my cat who follows me everywhere so it doesnt matter if i scrap in the lounge, kitchen, shed, bathroom or scrapping room, she is there right by my side demanding my undivided attention. And do you realise how hard it is to scrap/type with one hand whilst stroking the cat with the other?? LOL

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    I live in a large 4 bedroom house and my scraproom is the smallest bedroom. We ahve a tv and dvd player in our own bedroom and i often out the tv on and just listen.......the next thing i want for my craft room is a fridge for choc and drinks.....maybe after xmas
    Been away from scrapbooking for 6+ years

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (42)
    my scrapping room is half of our double garage...its great just to escape for an hour or so. ds is in bed and dh is on the computer, so its my 'time out' space.
    when we lived in swindon, i had the spare room...ive been lucky enough to have my own craft room....i dont want to share my space!!

GDT sassy lil sketchers,the studio & ATDML. DT Craft Island, Twisted sketches Dt
    all my own photos round 4
    {s}crap happens updated 07/03/2012

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (44)
    Been pondering this one and as I keep babbling on to DH when he is watching tv and the girlie wirlies are in bed I don't think I am missed at all
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    No definately not lonely as I share the room with my 2 house bunnies Billy and Molly who are 5.5 kilos and 9 respectively so when you have one of those as a footwarmer, or trying to lie to you that they didn't get dinner etc. Also although a large massionette hubbie is here almost 24 hours a day, so never alone.
    However I LOVE having all my stash within arms reach, having spent 7 months using the dining table and just what was in my trolley, I couldn't go back again.