Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)

Bazzill Mono Minis help please!

This is the first album I have bought and have a question or 2!

Do you stick your photos and embellishmets directly onto the page, or stick onto papers and then onto the page? if the latter what is the best way to stick without looking naff?

Do they take raised stuff well, ie brads, ribbons etc?

I am doing a family album for my cousin who goes back to Australia on Jan 11 2006 and need to get cracking.

Can someone please guide me as I do not have an adoptive mother yet and want to make it nice for her as I will probably not see her again for many years.

I want it to include family pics, my children and maybe some christmas photos all in one small album.

Please help me (begging smilie!)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Hi Girly,

I've done a couple of these as gift albums and I found that I mounted most of the photos etc onto cardstock then stuck them down using herma. If I used eyelets on one side I placed the photo over it on the other side to cover it.

I did use lots of embellishments but I had to remove some of the pages from the centre as it would not have closed at all otherwise. I tended to keep it as flat as possible with the 2nd one although I did use lots of fibres and brads etc in both. I wish I had some photo's of them I could show you.

Have lots of fun with it - I did with mine and they are well loved by the receivers.
    Good Luck and welcome to UKS!
    Last edited by completenovice; 08-12-2005 at 01:47 AM. Reason: added more details

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    my sister did one but she mounted each page on to cardstock first and then put it in the book - it looks really good and it took embellishments quite well.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Thanks Deb and Vicki, I was not sure how to organise it as the album looks quite small and I was not sure how much stuff it could take

Does anyone know where I could find some pics of 6x6 lo's?
    Last edited by Girly; 08-12-2005 at 09:03 AM. Reason: spelling