Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Im a BittyBlossom:) willowthewysp's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (19)

rolling Scrapbooking kids

I think iv cracked it!
    My 2 older boys-7and9 continuosly scrap-but as before th they were 'scrapping' each other, they are now 'scrapping' photos!!!
    I bought them a cheap kiddies scrapbook and a few bits and pieces, and they have really got into scrapbooking! Its wonderful to see them being creative and using their imaginations and also working together, rather than falling out all the time!
    Considering they have only just started they have come up with some wonderful work.
    Il take photo today and get their work posted here.
    (that will make their day!!)
    lots of love,
    willow

It's a girl thing .......... debbie70's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    That's wonderful .... I've employed the same tactic with my eldest and as long as I refrain from trying to "help" too much we all get along famously ... would love to see what your two have done

Dedicated Scrapper Shopperholic's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Watch out for the kids cybercrops. My two have loads of fun. Scrappybunny who organises them is really great with the kids.

So much stash - so little room.............. katie squirrel's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (108)
    well done!! sounds like they are having great fun - cant wait to see the layouts they have done!
    Katie x
    Scrapping Challenge 2010: 52 LO and cards, 12 weekly challenges, complete UFO's
    Swaps: Fluv's recipe swap
    CJ: Jerseyscraps All My Own Photos CJ

2010 Progress: 16/52 LO 32/52 cards - 0/12 weekly challenges - 0 UFO's 25/4

There are never enough hours in a day !!! cottonscraps's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    My two girls love scrapbooking too but as mentioned I have learnt to sit on my hands and let them get on with it its great to see! they are always cross now when I disappear to the odd crop on my own as they want to come too !
    LIZ

View Gallery

Have just posted the kids layouts!
    They have just seen them on the site themselves and are thrilled!

I am the penguin, Koo koo ka choo __TJ__'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    hmmm, scrapbooking with kids, arnt they a bit lumpy? and how do you get them to stay still while the glue dries
    mine are wayy to small and im too much of a controll freak for scraopping with min atm but maybe when they get bigger and less dangerous with scissors
    I Live in Canada I got three kids, two dogs and "some" hens. 🐓 oh and three goats!!! And I make cheese now. Blessed are the cheesemakers. 🧀🐐🐐🐐🦆🦆
    "Not worse is almost as good as better" Terry Pratchett speaking about altzimers, but it works for Aspergers too.

I know it was 8 yrs ago, but dont I look young..... MelinBeds's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    My 4yr old DD1 was given an ELC scrapbook by Gma(GladinBeds) and she has done 3 pages - they are FAB - I find it really hard to sit on my hands too - but she says where she wants stuff and the only time I help is if it's too hard for her to stick down. She thinks she is really grown up to be like mummy.......... it's really fun! All the extra photos I've printed and not used myself are in her box - as are stickers, paper etc and some prima flowers too. Her stash is nearly as cool as mine!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    I am doing a scrapbook for my Sister for her 40th Birthday and her DD (10), DS(14) my DS have decided that they are each going to do a DLO in the album. None of them have done any scrapping before ( I am new to scrapping), only that they will want to use to many embellishments.

Nina

View Gallery

I must admit that i find it very difficult not to stick my nose into what they are doing and take over, but i figured they would ask for help if they need it (which they havn't!)
    They are far too determined and independent to take my advice anyway(although saying that, Kiye has taken a keen interest in distressing, which he may need some help with.
    They are amazed that people have posted comments on their work!!!