Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

12x12 prints/digi or background.

Hi I've been asking photobox to start doing 12x12 prints for a while. I'd use them as background papers but I know some may use them for digi' LO.
    I had a mail back from Photobox today asking the following questions. I'd really appreciate some feedback from you to send back to them.
    Thanks.
    Niki

-would scrappers want to print a single image 12 x 12 and / or a made up digital page 12 x 12?
    - would there be interest from digiscrappers do you think to improve the Photobox PhotoBooks with patterned backgrounds / photo mats etc. so that they were even more like a digital scrapbook?
    - I understand that the 8x8 and 6x6 mini albums are getting more popular. Photobox already offer 8x8, would it be worth introducing a 6x6 size too?
    etc. etc.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Hi

My responses to these questions are:

I would want to print a single 12 x 12 image

I wouldn't be interested in PhotoBooks with patterned backgrounds / photo mats etc as I prefer to make my own LOs and have them printed off.

I would be interested in 6 x 6 albums, subject to the price being right. If there's minimal price difference between 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 I would probably stick with 8 x 8.

HTH and thanks for badgering this company to start supplying a much needed product.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    Yay - its always good to hear about companies that listen to their customers.

I would definately use them to print a 12 x 12 page depending on price. I have a couple of digi layouts I would like printed one day.

Dont think I would use an album cos its more fun to make my own, but patterned backgrounds and mats might appeal to non-scrappers who are wanting an album but with something a bit more decorative than plain pages.

Personally I dont do 8x8 or 6x6 but I am sure others would like them.

I'll keep my fingers crossed they start doing them.

:-)
    ally

Swaps: None at the moment.
    I've joined the blogging revolution - http://serendipitypapercuts.blogspot.com/