Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    I have noticed that the papers seem to be moving away from vintagey or antiquey looking designs to fresher, bolder ones so I must have missed the new paisley stuff.
    I hope blues and greens become the new pinks and browns as those are my fave colours to scrap with

Emma x
    Emma Jane

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Loving the new blonde moments range, hope they work on some blue soon. All the packaging has gone abit mad, but so many people seem to be into altering so it really appeals to them. I love all these new flowers, but I want something not so girly. I would like to see cardstock change a bit.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    I got my sugar dumpling collection on Saturday and I've gotta say it's just sooooooooo scrummy!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I love the paisley and bold bright colors. It seems that the old is now the new again...as with most things they go in cycles and we see things from the past just 'reinvented'
    ~Suzanne~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Just been looking at the primas and it looks like they have gone OTT on the packaging. I love the boxed ones.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    Mmm - I love the new primas too but I want to see them IRL - especially the velvet ones. Its a bit hard to get an idea of how thick or textured they are just on a screen. I must admit I do like the packaging for them especially the new racks and one of the daisy ranges is called "Emma" which obviously means I will need to but them lol
    Emma Jane

Family History Fanatic. stillscrapping's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    Thing which are no longer 'in' over the water are paper bag books. Best friend has just come back and she went to a few crops there and they were saying that paperbag books came and went quite quickly. No one does them much now at all. Perhaps these took off more over here than in America. Biggest thing going at the moment is Hiedi Swapp!!

Julie
    Julie.

Follow your arrow where ever it points

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    I LOVE paper bag books can be so versitile too and quick. They make great gifts. I think even though trends do start over the waters we are indivdual enough over here to keep the trends we love the most.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (53)
    I love the new SEI range. I didn't think I was going to like their paisley range but when I saw it in the flesh I just had to have it! I'll keep an eye out for the new Blonde moments range as I'd love to buy from a UK manufacturer but found the pink range just a bit too pink!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    I think altered everything will be the next big thing in - it's still gaining momentum, and coming to the fore ....

Saw some of the Urban Bling stuff today in a general craft store of all places - those albums are pretty lush!

Slave to the stamp industry! KittyF's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alibri
    I think altered everything will be the next big thing in - it's still gaining momentum, and coming to the fore ....

Saw some of the Urban Bling stuff today in a general craft store of all places - those albums are pretty lush!
    I def agree with the Altered Bug!! I think i have that, just a bit scared to attempt anything to exciting!!

I love the black urban bling album with the rhinestones that say 'Memories', we have that coming soon!!!!

Wonder what Prima will think of next...hmm??

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (51)
    I really love chloe's closet and Ginx and others made by the same company. Love the fact they are paper not card. Sometimes you want paper not card don't ya!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (64)
    agree that paisley might be 'big' this year, as lots of clothes designs seem to include it in some way or another at the moment

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Hey Alibri, what you doing with my bf on your avatar

Handbag, shoe and choco - holic! Bluemoonjules's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapheather
    Loving the new blonde moments range, hope they work on some blue soon. All the packaging has gone abit mad, but so many people seem to be into altering so it really appeals to them. I love all these new flowers, but I want something not so girly. I would like to see cardstock change a bit.

I was just going to add the same thing about girly pink- I am not a 'pink' person at all and not much on yellow and green either! Blue and purple, gimme blue and purple!!!!!!
    - 6.25% Welsh -