Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    Hi Linn

I go to a crop in Edinburgh, I am sure you will be made welcome if you want to go. It is advertised under Edinburgh crop in the crop chat. I would post a link but don't know how.

Anyways welcome to the very addictive boards of Uk Scrappers. Just keep looking around at the gallery and postings etc you will get loads of ideas.

Elaine

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hi Linn! And welcome to UKS!

Definitely, definitely get yourself adopted! I'd been mooching around UKS for 6 months and still clueless until I got myself adopted just after Christmas. You just go to http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/...splay.php?f=88 and post a reply saying you'd like to be adopted and the lovely Janice pairs you up with a Momma - an experienced scrapper who really knows her way around the site. It's great to have someone you can ask all those "daft" questions that really aren't daft at all!

Also, check out Smurfie's Foster Home (see the same forum as link above). It's a great place to "hang out" while you're still finding your way round, and Smurfie is so friendly and helpful. There's a link there too which you can use to request a Newbie pack which Smurfie will then e-mail to you - packed chock-full of top tips!

Hope this helps, and look forward to seeing your layouts uploaded!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (50)

Exclamation

Hi Lynn
    Another Newbie Scot here as well. If you wanna message me maybe we can scrap the world together. I am from just outside Glasgow but know Edinburgh well. Two Newbies are better than one ???!!!!