Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Scrap Yourself!

cropping with friends AlteredBel's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Mine is done and in the gallery

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    I wish everyone total luck and really great vibes in getting their layouts done - I shall be rah rahing for you all - probably with really limited computer access from Thursday to the end of April - off on my jollies to see my family. So good luck everyone!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (71)
    Quote Originally Posted by wanna_scrap?
    girsl girls girls - there are 3 weeks til the end of the challenege. what shall we do until then?

I did a layout on a dare yesterday (2 peas effer dare - love thier stuff) and they encourage you to scrap about yourself using different prompts each week. How about I make this a regular thing after the comp?

yesterday I had to do a layout staring with "Real women......" (see either my blog or gallery) and then you had to finish it off. I love this kind of challenge and its something both Roz and I are keen to kick off. scrapping two weekly with rpompts for your BOM. they can be arty or they can be fun or they can be just how you like.

You up for it dudes?
    I think it's a great idea. You've set us all going now. I want to try and get another LO done for this one before it finishes.
    Jay
    Star Wars CC Oct 05; Mardi Gras CC April 06; Summer Scrapin Holiday CC Aug 06; Harry Potter CC Nov 06; Mad Hatters CC April 07; Oscars CC April 08; Happy Birthday CC Oct 07; Whodunnit CC Feb 09
    My Blog

POSH not Pot!!!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Fab idea Kirsty, I'm up for finishing my book - Especially after sf34(UKS) gave me an 8x8 album to encourage me & wants it filled (Thanks Shirley!).

I am doing my second LO at the moment.... Just pondering on some journalling! Loving the LO's that have been created by your original challenge & woud love this to continue... More peeps can then discover scrapping themselves.

I'll have a cafe-mocha vodka-valium latte to go please. scrapJ's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Hi, I've had another go at the challenge, it feels very theraputic (spell?) to do these LO's , but kinda scary too. Julia
    http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopo...00&ppuser=6913

....Housework is like a glue dot... you can STICK IT! Shani's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I've done it at last Kirsty...

http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopo...9&limit=recent

I was a bit of a scaredy cat with doodling.. my writing is not very consistant and I just couldn't bear it!!!!