Right, so now to try to catch up - what is still broken?

All I can remember is the countdowns! To be honest, I just don't know if the old countdowns can be re-created in this new version of vB. All we can seem to find is an overall SITE countdown. Not what we need.

Other than that, is anything else needing work? I do have a test site set up so I can play with the CMS (so we might get a sort of home page thing back but realistically I expect that might not be till New Year )

So many people have been in touch or posted that they would pay a subscription fee for UKS. That is NOT something I am interested in, but I think we have a DONATE button thingie we could use. I will see about adding that. Any donations and Goggle Ad revenue will factor in to reducing the sponsorship charges for next year.

Those are the only two things on my list - no, I still have all of the PDFs from Scrapdolly's class to add to the forum posts with images. That will take a while, but I'll aim to do them a few at a time till I work my way thru it.

I've missed the PL printables for September, so will try to get something sorted for that fairly soon. I am still not spending full days sitting at my desk, be that for UKS, blogging or designing. Dr says NO to that. Cardio rehab in a week, then we will see.....

Thanks for you patience.