Hi All

Thanks for the positive comments on the new software, we are very pleased with it. I know some of you feel it is a little expensive, but dont forget, you can run the Robo quite happily with the bundled software that comes with the machine.

This is just an optional extra as requested by so many of you. It is something we have done as Graphtec GB, and is not part of the global Graphtec thing. The DesignMaster software is built on the foundation of some of the industrial software that we supply. The industrial version with virtually all of the same feature sells for over £600 and that is before you add VAT.

It has taken all of my negotiating skills to get the price down to £37.95, and the price issue has been the biggest obstacle delaying the launch.

It will not be everybody's cup of tea, but I am sure those who do give it a go will be very pleased.

The tutorials will be very much step by step and should be up on the website over the weekend (12pm Sunday night if i don't catch up with the backlog)

Phil