Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Lindy Lops
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

any ideas welcome please

My CR has decided it does not like cutting squares - all it does is cut the square but instead of being 2 1/2" wide it is about 1/4" wide. I have tried cutting these in Studio and Robomaster, anybody got any suggestions before I throw the machine out of the door. I am screaming at the amount of card I am messing up. thanks in advance Linda

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I also am having probs with mine cutting even though it was serviced by Graphtec 2 months ago, it really gets annoying and makes you want to throw it away...I wish I could help you
    Sue

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    For a start, use a pen and printer paper until it's working OK. Next switch everything off, machine, PC and reboot then try it again. I am assuming that you have checked the size of the square you have drawn and it is the right size, plus the unit of measurement you want is actually what is selected in preferences.

This is what happened to me a few years ago when I got my measurements mixed up.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"