Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

MrsT Living in the Sun
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Best white cardstock

I haven't actually bought my Cameo yet (!)but I know the type of card you use can make a huge difference.
    I live in Spain and its far better for me to buy cardstock when I visit the UK.....its expensive to post . Can anyone recommend a white cardstock that will print and cut well? I have a good amount of coloured card but I would like to buy a stock of white.
    I would prefer a b&m shop ( obviously a sponsor!)near Manchester, Sheffield or Ashford but at a push I can have it posted to a UK friend and pick it up.
    Not sure whether to post here or he shop til you drop.....

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I use Supersmooth 250gsm card for all my print & cut. I would not use it as a card base, not quite thick enough. I have now seen it in 300gsm but not bought any yet.

View Gallery

I bought some excellent 300gsm cardstock a couple of years ago from Anna Marie Designs. I don't know how I came across it or whether or not she is a sponsor on this site, if not, then the name will be removed but if you PM me I can tell you. The card is bleedproof and cost £10.50 for 200 sheets in Jan.2011. It cuts very well on my CR330-20 at medium to low speed (depending on the complexity of the design) and thickness 28 with a double cut. You could use the 'Coverstock' setting in Studio but I find that thickness 28 works OK with my colour cap (pink) blades. Hope this is helpful.

Dedicated Crafter
    View Gallery

I have PM you
    Sandra