Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Thread: Wedding Album

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Wedding Album

Wondering if anyone can recommend a range of papers for a wedding album - bridesmaids were in purple - thanks in advance

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (64)
    how about using all black and white papers? Spotted this while I was looking for something else but thought of you!
    http://www.countryviewcrafts.co.uk/d...ck-17112-p.asp

ooops sorry, just noticed it's not in stock, sorry to tease but maybe you could get something similar?
    Last edited by dee slack; 10-08-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: stock situarion just noticed

View Gallery

Thanks Dee - did think along the mono theme - thanks for looking!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

My son and daughter in law's wedding was purple and silver and it has been a nightmare finding the right papers. I've ended up with a mix of paper pads that have some suitable sheets. Purple has hardly featured in any releases in the last 2 1/2 years!

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    I'm using the black and white papers with touches of silver and then using the accent colour of teal that was my sons wedding colour.
    Echo Park do a wedding paper pack with matching elements etc that fits the bill perfectly. Apart from the well known auction site.. I don't know where you can get it but I'm sure one of our sponsors will have it in...but it is on the auction site too.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    My brother got married last September and he wore a mauve cravat so I've got the same problems. Really struggling to find papers

Cris

Let the good times roll......... CraftyPrincess's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    What about using some of the new chalkboard ranges that are coming out now? The more neutral papers in the Teresa Collins Memorabilia collection would make a good wedding album it's got a nice classic feel to it but it's still modern. Or there's the My Minds Eye Chalkboard Studio collection too, while I was looking though that at the time I did think it'd be perfect for a wedding album - lots of the embellishments have got the right sentiments for weddings.
    You could add the purple colour as an accent then then maybe using a ribbon, something that's easier to colour match?
    Leo

View Gallery

Thanks everyone - glad it's not only me that's struggling!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

if you are going with a monochrome theme, I am with Leo! MME Chalk Studio is just gorgeous and is going down really well with our croppers. There are some lovely sentiments like Life Is a Beautiful Ride and Special Day and so on which are perfect for a wedding. Fancy Pants Country Boutique is lovely too and has a more neutral theme. The Artist Edition Mixed Media album goes perfectly too. The Echo Park Just Married collection kit is lovely and goes really nicely with Project Life type albums. (shameless self promotion: we have them all! in store and on the home page right now!). Hope you get sorted! jenx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    My son gets married on Saturday so great to read this. Am just finishing an album to give his fiancée of her life before Ashley as a personal gift.
    I've got some of the new chalk range for a wedding one and also got the project life kit along with the 12x12 paper stack as think it will all mix. Luckily they are having a black and white theme!